Friday, January 27, 2017

LTG Wave Analysis (January 27, 2017)

Today a friend of mine (Jay)  requested me to look at the chart of LTG which prompted me to check it out. I was amazed of what we have discovered. It seems LTG is about to make something huge in the next couple of weeks.

On the weekly chart it seems LTG is about to make an impulsive wave (3)/(C). This waves are the most strongest of the waves.
Weekly Chart of LTG


Daily Chart of LTG

On the daily chart, it is forming a expanding flat pattern which is about to explode for wave (3).
Key level to watch is that RED LINE. Once it is broken the count will be invalid. One of the things I have learn in my 8 years of trading experience is that the market will always prove to be right. And that exercising proper risk management is the key to success.




DISCLAIMER:
This is just my own personal analysis base on what I see on the chart. It is not a recommendation to buy/sell. Trade at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment